Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our BABY will be "delivered" on...


Thursday,
November 20th, 2008
at the "Second Cup" in t he Cornwall Centre downtown Regina, SK
from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
and
Saturday, November 22nd, 2008
at the "The Java Express" in Moose Jaw, SK
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm

Carla, Elita, Tania and Peggy are MOST EXCITED to sign each of your copies and to mingle! We are most grateful for you all becoming our "Ambassadors" and making our project COME TRUE!! Imagine all the awareness you'll be spreading about health and hope ~ with love!

With heartfelt happiness!
The Smiling Mask Team
www.thesmilingmask.com

5 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Awesome stuff ladies!

I suffered huge after the birth of my precious, might I add gorgeous fourth child.

Who ever thought being a woman, parent, partner, sister, daughter, friend would be THIS tricky sometimes?

Good luck!

mommysaurus said...

I bought the book yesterday and could not put it down until I was done reading the whole thing!! You are amazing and inspiring women. Your husbands are inspirational men as well. Thank you so much for giving so deeply of yourselves and bringing to light the fact that this disease is very real and society needs to talk about it. I am so glad that you have all removed your masks and will inspire other women like myself to do the same!!

The Smiling Mask Team - Tania Bird, Elita Paterson and Carla OReilly! said...

You carry that torch - Mommysaurus and Wonder Woman - of inspiration and hope! Pay it forward and also reap the healing benefits! Destroy that mask!! Thanks SO MUCH for your reply!

The Smiling Mask Team

Unknown said...

Thank you for friending me on Twitter so I could find you all. This is my second bout with PPD. Totally different than the first too.

Christine said...

Carla, Elita and Tania,
Thanks so much for sharing your intimate stories of courage and hope. I was shocked by the contents of your book but as you say, knowledge is power. I enjoyed reading the views of the husbands and their input. I plan on sharing your book with my colleagues in the Special Care Nursery. Congratulations on the great work! Christine