Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thankful in our Hearts and Minds

On behalf of the three of us, we want to say how much we are grateful for our Ambassadors, who continually support our mission to destroy the mask! Your encouragement and support have nurtured our families and yours, to where we are all today!

Finally, after two years, each of us are at peace. We are no longer ashamed and know that after manifesting The Smiling Mask, we can only continue to follow our dreams!

We are so excited for the future and know that the possibilities are endless!

When you live in a place of gratitude, inspirational words become gold. My beautiful friend, Tania, gave me this loving quote for my birthday. She said the following quote made her think of me. I am in awe, as I know I received everything I wished for after dreaming! We all have the power to do this and I feel all the same for you...

I have a premonition that soars on silver wings,
It is a dream of your accomplishments
Of many wondrous things,
I do not know beneath which sky
Or where you ‘ll challenge fate,
I only know it will be high,
I only know it will be great!
~ Anonymous

With love this Thanksgiving on behalf of The Smiling Mask Team!

Carla , Elita and Tania

No comments: