Saturday, January 23, 2010

Earthly Angels!

My introduction to angels came in 2008, when I attended an informational session at the local library. I had the opportunity to meet with Bonnie Bogner, registered angel therapist. http://www.soulvibrations.ca. During my illness, my fears controlled my happiness and I forgot my ability to pray and ask for guidance and peace. Bonnie’s presence was ethereal, and I was instantly intrigued. I learned about thoughts of fear and thoughts of love and that all I had to do was ask my angels for help.

Reflecting back now I realized God was able to send me earthly angels throughout my journey. I know I was never really alone. While living in Oyen, I was blessed to live two doors down from a sweet loving Grandma. She welcomed me into her home and allowed me to share my illness; she loved my child like a grandson and always welcomed us into her home. We have stayed connected throughout the years and she encourages me to have faith in my beliefs.

In continuing with our gratitude theme, I suggest making a list of your own earthly angels who have come in when the world has gone out. I am sure you will find an endless list, make sure you connect with them, and nurture your relationships.

Carla O'Reilly
Author & Inspirational Speaker

No comments: