Saturday, December 12, 2009

The First Step Towards Healing

With any depression, fear and negativity can consume you. Personally after my psychosis, I kept my illness a secret until the point where I believed suicide was the only answer. My only saving grace was that my son would be left grieving his mother and I would lose every future experience of his life and growth. This stopped my desperate act and I made the choice to use my voice and ask for help.

The first step towards healing is the most frightening but also the most freeing. When you enter into the abyss of enlightenment and forgiveness –the small problems that hold us hostage are destroyed.

You hold the key to healing, open the door and realize the power that is within you, we all have gifts and each of us needs to shine!

Carla O'Reilly
Author and Inspirational Speaker

No comments: