Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Healing Hands of Time

I cannot help but look back and remember my struggle with Postpartum Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. When I reflect back to the secret illness and the nightmare of my thoughts, I confess that all my heartaches have diminished. Time heals all wounds!

Although, I did not think I would survive, I am finally at peace with all that has transcended. Together, with three angels, Elita Paterson, Tania Bird and Peggy Collins, we brought this illness out of the closet and gave a face for mothers to connect to.

Today, I give my friends, family, and our ambassadors, who stood by and cheered, a token of gratitude. Many earthly angels, along the way, supported me and I am a true believer of God's Power. He surrounded me in my darkest hours and carried me even when I had stopped believing. We are all connected, and Heaven is among us!

Carla O'Reilly

No comments: