Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wishing Our Ambassadors Peace and Love...

To all of our wonderful Ambassadors:

Thoughts for this Christmas Season...this poem is from the “Simple Abundance – A Daybook of Comfort and Joy” book.

We hope that you enjoy.

On the first day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of my undivided attention.
On the second day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of enthusiasm.
On the third day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of creative energy.
On the fourth day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of simple seasonal pleasures.
On the fifth day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of tenderness.
On the sixth day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of good cheer.
On the seventh day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of beauty.
On the eighth day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of communication.
On the ninth day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of surprise.
On the tenth day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of wonder.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of peaceful surroundings.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, I gave to my true loves: the gift of joy.

We wish you the very best that this holiday has to offer – gifts, cheer, memories, laughter, hugs, joy and peace. May you experience these wonderful things throughout 2010!

The Smiling Mask Team

No comments: